Things You Didn’t Know About The Magic 8 Ball:
- Invented by Albert C. Carter, it was inspired by a “Spirit Writing” device used by his mother who was a clairvoyant.
- Designed to be a paperweight, it’s considered to be an “Office Toy”. So don’t feel bad playing with it at work!
- Brunswick Billiards commissioned the original company, Alabe Crafts, to make the 8 Ball version in 1950, before that it wasn’t very popular.
- Official Mattel Product
- Cool Retro Style Packaging
- Answers almost any question you ask!
When receiving the answer “Ask again later” from the Magic 8-Ball multiple times it is recommended to wait for a minimum of 24 hours before inquiring again. This should provide ample time to realine your chakras to get a more direct answer from the device.